07 October 2012

Yes finally :)


Happy
Happy
Happy
Happy
SO HAPPY !!

yes finally all about my wedding dress is fine
and how to desribe my happiness about this thing
Huaaaaaaaaaa
maybe I will yelling :D

- shoes already
- bolero already
- accessory already

I'm so glad my mom accompanied me to choose da best wedding dress for me :)
with all the sacrifices, tired looking and selecting
but the result is perfecto... yayyy :)

at the first fitting
I like the color, is off-white with romantic ballgown mode and swarovski
and very fitting with my body...hihi
so simple, elegant and modern
I just can't wait for my second fitting and last fitting
and Bismillah I have chosen all right :)

by the way.. my future husband is never seen my wedding dress before
so it will be a surprise for him on our wedding day :)

Ya Allah semoga ini menjadi gaun yang sempurna di hari pernikahanku
betul-betul ngga terbayangkan akhirnya gaun yang di impi-impikan
akhirnya kesampaian
Alhamdulillah Ya Allah terima kasih ku ucapkan atas segala nikmatmu
menjelang hari bahagiaku ini :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment